What are the easiest ways to find a local towing service in your area?
You never know when you’re going to need a tow truck. But, unfortunately, we don’t often plan to have an accident or break down. So, when it happens, we’re often left scrambling to find a local tow truck. In the following article, we’ll check out five of the best ways to find a local tow truck or towing company in your area!
5 Ways to Find A Local Towing Service!
- Search for the Tow Services You Need – Not all tow truck companies are the same and offer the same services. Always start by searching for a local tow truck that offers the towing services that you need. For example, if you need a heavy lift vehicle for a large semi-truck, then search for that rather than general towing.
- Speak to Your Friends and Family – If you’re in your local area and need a tow truck, then speaking to friends and family is a great idea. They may be able to recommend a towing company that they have worked with in the past, and that provided excellent services and affordable rates.
- Check Out Social Media – Facebook and other social media sites are a great way to find local towing companies in your area. You can search at the top of the Facebook page for a towing company in your area and see who pops up in your search. You’ll also be able to check out their reviews and what type of towing services they offer. Some social media sites even allow you to message, but phoning is always the best option if you need a tow.
- Check Out Their Blog – Yep, blogs and websites are still important, and all good tow companies are going to have an active blog packed full of advice and tips. Google local tow truck operators in your area and then head over to their website and check out what towing services they offer. They should have their contact information clearly displayed on their website.
- Ask What Their Service Areas Are – When you speak to the tow truck company on the phone, double-check which areas they cover. Even if you think you’re within their service area, it always pays to double-check just in case!
Eagle and Summit County Towing Services
There you are the easiest ways to find a local towing service in your area! If you have broken down or had an accident in the Eagle County or Summit County areas, then Mountain Recovery and their professional towing team are standing by to assist you. Day or night, sunshine or rain, they’ll be there when you need them most!
If you have been involved in any automotive accident in Eagle County or Summit County, Colorado, Mountain Recovery is only a phone call away at 970-476-1124. We operate 24/7, 365-days a year, to keep you moving and help get your vehicle back on the road.